1.5ft USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable
Convert a DB9 RS-232 serial device to USB; great for PDAs, digital cameras, and many other peripherals!
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
Connecting USB with the traditional RS-232 serial port, this adapter connects cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Has a data transfer rate of over 230 kbps. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, there are no IRQ conflicts, and it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC. Frees your RS-232 port for other uses.
Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
Connector 2: (1) DB9 Male
• Data transfer rate: Over 230 kbps
• Supports remote wakeup and power management
• 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
• Windows 8 compliant
• IBM®-compatible PC running Windows® 98SE, ME®, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
• Pentium® processor of 200 MHz or above
• CD-Rom drive
• An available USB port either from the system or a USB hub
Q & A
You may also like...