Extend 1080p HDMI video and audio signals up to 300ft over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a network patch cable using HDBaseT technology
• Extend HDMI up to 300ft at a 1080p resolution • Utilizes a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a cable for extension • HDBaseT technology supports EDID pass through • TruChoice Power allows for power at transmitter or receiver end • Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units
(1) HDMI Female, (1) RJ-45 Female
(1) RJ-45 Female, (1) HDMI Female
The HDMI over Cat kit is a complete solution for extending HDMI audio/video signals over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a cable up to 300ft at a 1080p resolution. This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required. This solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the Cat cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution. HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display. Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6/6a patch cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 230ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat6 or HDBaseT Certified Cat6a network cabling is recommended for applications where the category cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables, or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use a Cat6 Solid Shielded Patch Cable or an HDBaseT Certified Cat6a Patch Cable.
• Download the manual from the Support tab • Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Video Signal Support - HDMI • HDMI Features Supported - HDCP, 3D, Deep color, Dolby + DTS 7.1 Audio, Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) • Audio Signal Support - HDMI Digital Audio • Maximum Video Resolution - 1080p • Maximum Cable Distance - 300ft* • Recommended Category Cable - Solid Cat5e or Cat6*
*Solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended for use with the digital products, HDMI and HDMI with RS232. Coiling of excess cable lengths should be avoided for best performance results. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended if a cable must be coiled or is run near other high-frequency signaling cables.