A simple, single port solution to give you more screen space and access to more devices – turning your laptop into a full desktop
• Includes the cable needed to connect the dock to an HDMI display • Supports resolutions up to 4K, for viewing your screen content at full HD • Supports up to 60W of power delivery to keep your laptop charged • USB-A ports to add keyboard/mouse combo, storage devices, or to charge a smart phone • Hard wired Ethernet port for when security requires it or when Wi-Fi™ is not available • PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) booting, to have a computer boot from the network adapter • Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector, for plugging a single connection into your laptop • Compatible with the Apple® MacBook®, MacBook Air®, and MacBook Pro® • Compatible with the Microsoft® Surface® Book 2 and Surface Go • 5 year warranty, for peace of mind – with the highest quality docking stations
(1) USB-C Male, (2) HDMI Male
(1) HDMI Female, (2) USB 3.0 A Female, (2) USB-C Female, (1) RJ-45 Female
The USB-C 6-in-1 Mini Dock Kit connects to USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled laptops and includes the cable connectivity solution needed for HDMI® displays – making it perfect for transforming your laptop into a full desktop solution through a single connection point. Perfect for setting up a workspace at the office or in the home.
The included HDMI cable allows this mini dock kit to connect to a single HDMI display, supporting resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz for high definition audio/video. The USB-A and USB-C ports are perfect for adding a keyboard/mouse combo, charging a phone, or connecting storage devices supporting SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps data transfers ― allowing up to 32GB of data to be downloaded in under a minute. The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity with file transfer speeds up to 1000Mbps.
This USB-C Mini Dock supports up to 60W of power delivery to charge and power mobile laptops when using the USB-C power adapter that is included with the laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply.
4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display using the included HDMI cable. Gigabit Ethernet: Connect to local network for network and internet access. 1x USB-C: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-C port. 1x USB-C Data and PD: Transfer data up to 5Gbps from a storage device and power a laptop or tablet with up to 60W power delivery. 2x USB-A: Connect a keyboard/mouse combo, charge a phone, or connect to a storage device and transfer data up to 5Gbps.
• Maximum Resolution: HDMI - 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30Hz) • Support: USB-C Male Input and HDMI, 2 x USB-A, 2 x USB-C, and RJ-45 Female Outputs • USB-C Male: Sync • HDMI Female: Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4/2.2 • USB-A Female x 2: Support 5V/0.9A; Data: Up to 5Gbps • USB-C Female: Data only, Supports 5V/0.9A; Data: Up to 5Gbps • USB-C Female: Connecting PD Adapter: Up to 60W (20/3A); Data: Up to 5Gbps • RJ-45 Female: Supports 10/100/1000M • HDMI Male to Male Cable: HDMI Specification: 2.0; Nominal Velocity of Propagation - 18Gbps; Up to 4K @ 60Hz
• Power Delivery: 60W: 20V@3A; 45W: 15@3A / 20V@2.25A / 12V@3.75A; 36W: 12V@3A; 27W: 9V@3A; 37.5W: 10V@3.75A; 15W: 5V@3A • HDMI Male to Male Cable: DC Resistance - 300V; Dielectric Strength - AC 500V/minute; Nominal Attenuation - 300kHz-825MHz - >5dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz - >5dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz - >12dB, 4.125GHz-5.1GHz - >20dB; Voltage Rating - 30V
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C; 10-90% (Non-Condensing) • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C • HDMI Cable: Operating Temperature: -20° to 80°C • HDMI Cable: Storage Temperature: -25° to 85°C