Connect a USB-C laptop to an HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA display
• Adapts a USB-C output to HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA, so no need to purchase a new monitor • Dongle style adapter reduces strain, prolonging the life of the port • Plug-and-play, so no additional software or drivers needed • Supports HDMI and DisplayPort resolutions up to 4K, for viewing your screen content at full HD • Supports DVI and VGA resolutions up to 1080p
This USB-C Multiport Adapter is an easy and convenient solution for connecting an HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA monitor to a USB-C computer in your home or your office. This multiport adapter supports up to a 4K resolution for HDMI or DisplayPort and a 1080p resolution for DVI or VGA, and meets the requirements of high performance applications.
Avoid frustration by simply plugging the multiport adapter into your computer, then attach to the existing cable from your monitor or projector. The portable, compact design also makes it easy to carry in a laptop bag when traveling or on the go.
This multiport adapter automatically converts USB-C to HDMI or DisplayPort, supporting full HD resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz. The adapter also converts USB-C to DVI or VGA, supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz.
• DisplayPort/HDMI: Resolution up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz • DVI/VGA: Resolution up to 1080p @ 60Hz • Support: Plug-and-Play • Note: When multiple outputs are connected, DP has the highest priority, followed by HDMI, DVI and VGA are the lowest.
• Cable: USB 3.1 ~ [34AWG(7/0.06TC)+EAM]*4P+34AWG(7/0.06TC)*2C+28AWG(7/0.127TC)*2C+34AWG(7/0.06TC)*4C+AB(16/9/0.06TC 75%)OD: 3.9MM ~ PVC Black No Print • Rated Temperature: 80°C ; Voltage: 30V • Conductor Resistance: At 20°C Max 34AWG: 860 OHMS/KM • Insulation Resistance: 10M-KM MIN at 20°C DC 500V.(EIA—364—21) • Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 Minute No Breakdown.(EIA—364—20)
• Operating Temperature: 0° to +45°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing) • Storage Temperature: -10° to +70°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Connector P1: USB 3.1 Type-C Male: Terminal Contacts Gold Plated 3U, Nickel Plated Shell; Black Insulation • Connector P2-1: VGA Female: Front Rivet Nut, Black Insulation, Iron Shell Nickel Plated with PCB • Connector P2-2: HDMI Female: 19 Pin A/F Iron Shell Nickel Plated - Gold Plated Terminal G/F with PCB • Connector P2-3: DP Female: Black Insulation, Iron Shell Nickel Plated - Flat Mouth - Pin - Gold Plated with PCB • Connector P2-4: DVI Female: Front Rivet Hexagon Nickel Plated Nut - White Plastic Core - Iron Shell Nickel Plated with PCB • Molding Material P1: Black PVC Conform RoHS • Molding Material P2: Black PVC Conform RoHS • Inspection: 100% Test for Short/Open • Inspection: 100% Transmission rate test (300M/S); 100% Full Functional Tests to all Ports • Product is CE marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS 2