Extend USB 2.0 signals for a single USB device up to 150 feet over a Cat5 or Cat6 cable
• Supports High-Speed USB devices up to 480Mbps • Extends a USB connection up to 150ft • Suspend/resume detection • Hot pluggable • Plug and play, with no software or drivers required
(1) USB-A Male, (1) RJ-45 Female
(1) RJ-45 Female, (1) USB-A Female
The 1-Port USB 2.0 Over Cat5/Cat6 Extender is a perfect solution for conference rooms and huddle spaces in need of a innovatively simple, yet powerful solution for extending USB signals beyond their native 16.4 foot length limitation.
Convenience Plug and play installation is quick and easy with no software or drivers required. Reduce cable clutter by running a single Cat5/Cat6 cable to a remote location, or for added convenience, use existing in-wall Cat5/Cat6 cabling to extend USB connections between rooms.
Performance Using USB 2.0 speed and power, this solution provides increased bandwidth and faster data transfer speeds, up to 480Mbps, over standard Cat5/Cat6 cabling at lengths up to 150ft. The included 5V2A DC power supply provides enough power to operate most new USB devices and allows for flexibility in equipment placement.
Note: If the USB signal is being extended to support a 300 series or 500 series Promethean interactive whiteboard, then we recommend using our product 29338. For more information about this recommendation, read our application bulletin.
Physical Specifications: • Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C • Material Housing: ABS Black • Approvals: CE and conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS 2 • Connector: USB Type A Female Terminal: Brass G/F in mating area Shell: SPCC Ni over Cu Insulator: PBT White
• Connector: USB Type A Male Terminal: Brass G/F in mating area Shell: SPCC Ni over Cu Insulator: PBT White
• Connector: RJ45 10P10C right angle type Housing: High Temperature Thermoplastic Black UL94V-0 Shield: 0.25mm thickness Copper Alloy TIN/NI plated
• Connector: DC Jack Housing: PBT UL94V-0, Black, PIN : HPB, MB:Ni / Ag, OD 1.3mm
• Chipset: Lontium: LT8311
• Power Adapter: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.6A Max Output: 5VDC, 2A Dimensions: 64x38x28mm HxWxD Cable Length: 1200 ¬± 10mm Pin Diameter: 3.5mm; Center Pin Polarity