Connect to the Internet using a high bandwidth USB 3.0 port while supporting Gigabit Ethernet and PXE booting
• Hard wired Ethernet port for when security requires it or when WiFi™ is not available • PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) booting, to have a computer boot from the network adapter • Speeds up to 1000 Mbps for fast file transfering
(1) USB 3.0 A Male
(1) RJ-45 Female
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter with PXE Boot is the perfect solution for converting an existing USB 3.0 port to a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a network or the Internet without replacing or adding a new network card.
The small form factor of this adapter converter makes it a portable and convenient solution that provides a Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired internet connection. The adapter converter is perfect for connecting to networks where Wi-Fi® is unavailable or for computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or possibly have a damaged Ethernet port.
The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity and file transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps, while the PXE boot allows a computer to boot from a server on a network prior to booting the operating system on the computer's local hard drive.
• Specification: USB 3.0 • Support: USB-A Male Input and RJ45 Ethernet Female Output • Cable: USB 3.0 Cable (1P*30#+D+AL/MY)2C+1P*32#+1C*22#+D(22AWG)+AL+B(85%TC) Black PVC OD: 4.5mm
• Contact Resistance: 2 OHM Max • Rated Voltage: 5V 0.9A • Insulation Resistance: 10M OHM Min
• Operating Temperature: -20° to +70°C • Storage Temperature: 16° to +20°C
• Outer Mold: 45P PVC Black, 60P PVC Black • Copper Foil: Copper Foil • Inner Mold: PE Natural Color • Front Shell: RJ45 Integrated Black Smooth Back • Outer Shell: RJ45 Integrated Black Smooth Outer Shell • PCBA: PCBA ATK-0033-10 • Connector: USB 3.0 Cable Blue Core, Three Types, Nickel Plate • Inspection: 100% Test for Short/Open • Product is CE marked