Connect a USB-C device to a display while charging from a mobile power bank or connect to two USB devices and wired Ethernet
• Tethered USB-C Male cable for easy connection • USB-C capability -- a reversible, high-power connection • Maximum VGA resolution: 2048x1536 • HDMI and DisplayPort support up to 4K60 • 5V-20V output quickly charges devices • 10,200mAh battery power bank • Gigabit Ethernet
The USB-C Travel Dock with Device Charging and Hub is the perfect solution for connecting a USB-C device to an HDMI, DisplayPort, or VGA display when in the office or on the go. Supporting HDMI and DisplayPort resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz--while also delivering power--enables the USB-C Travel Dock with Device Charging and Hub to meet your connectivity needs and handle critical tasks so that you can rest easy knowing that you have the connection you need. The modular system consists of three parts: Travel Dock Base, Power Bank, and Hub.
USB-C Travel Dock Base Unit The Travel Dock is a great means to connect to nearly any display for that big meeting or presentation. The Dock is purposefully engineered to allow a USB-C enabled computer or tablet to connect to a display with HDMI, VGA, or DisplayPort inputs and features a USB Type-C port with power delivery.
USB-C Power Bank 10,200mAh The included USB-C Power Bank puts power within reach when those power hungry devices need it the most. With a capacity of 10,200mAh, the high grade lithium battery is able to provide multiple charges for most smartphones or a partial charge for larger devices, like a laptop or tablet. Simply attach the Power Bank to the Travel Dock Base and provide power to the connected source device so that you can charge while the port is occupied with video connection, or use it by itself to charge your device. The LED lights on the Power Bank will indicate when it needs to be recharged. Connect a USB-C power source to the Travel Dock to provide the necessary power for charging the Power Bank.
USB-C to USB-C Port and 2-Port USB-A Hub with Gigabit Ethernet The USB-C Connectivity Hub brings additional connections to the Travel Dock to meet all connectivity needs. The Hub is equipped with a USB-C port for plugging in mobile devices, two USB-A ports for connecting peripherals or portable storage, and an RJ-45 port for Gigabit Ethernet. Connect a USB-C power source to the Travel Dock to provide the necessary power for the Hub to function.
The USB-C Power Bank and the Connectivity Hub cannot be connected to the USB-C Travel Dock at the same time.
Note : This product contains lithium-ion batteries and is only available for group shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
• Travel Dock USB-C Power Port: 5~20V (60W Max) • Travel Dock USB-C Module Connector: 5~20V (15W Max Output, 60W Max Input), USB 2.0 • Travel Dock Tethered USB-C Connector: 5~20V (60W Max), USB 2.0, DP Alt Mode • Power Bank Capacity: 37.74 WH or 10200mAh, 3.7V or 5100mAh, 7.4V • Power Bank Input: 5~20V (20W Max) • Power Bank Output: 5~20V (35W Max) • Hub Female USB 2.0 Ports: USB 2.0, 500MA/5V • Hub USB-C Port: USB 2.0, 500MA/5V
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C, 25~85% RH (non-condensing) • Storage Temperature: -5°C to 35°C, 25~85% RH (non-condensing)
• Travel Dock Dimensions (HxWxD): 5in x 2in x 1in (123.2mm x 51.4mm x 24.2mm) • Travel Dock Weight: 3.42 oz. • Travel Dock Max Resolutions: 4K/60Hz (DP/HDMI), 2048 x 1536 (VGA) • Travel Dock Connectors: tethered USB-C male, rear USB-C female, VGA female, DisplayPort female, HDMI female, USB-C female • Power Bank Dimensions (HxWxD): 5in x 3.5in x 1in (123.2mm x 93mm x 24.2mm) • Power Bank Weight: 9.98 oz. • Hub Dimensions (HxWxD): 5in x 1.75in x 1in (123.2mm x 45mm x 24.2mm) • Hub Weight: 2.12 oz. • Hub Connectors: USB-C port, 2 USB-A female, Ethernet port, front USB-C male • Hub Ethernet Port: Gigabit Ethernet Rate • Product is FCC and CE Marked • Product Conforms to ROHS 2.0 and UN38.3
• USB-C Travel Dock Base Unit • USB-C Power Bank 10,200mAh • USB-C to USB-C Port and 2-Port USB-A Hub with RJ45