Stream HDMI audio/video at up to a 4K resolution over a network or the Internet
• Upscales HDMI output video resolution to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) • H.264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN and Internet transmission • High image quality and 200ms latency in low latency mode with H.265 • Supports Multicast, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, FLV and TS • Supports S/PDIF (Toslink) and stereo audio output • Stereo audio and directional IR inputs with a Serial RS232 control port • PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch
The HDMI over IP Decoder allows HDMI audio/video signals to be extended at up to a 4K resolution via Cat6 or Cat6a cable. The decoder is compatible with the HDMI over IP Encoder (29975) to support multiple configurations and offers the flexibility to support a digital signage system, video wall, point-to-point extension, including multi-view capabilities, and the ability to create scalable audio/video matrix switching to over 600 devices. HDMI over IP solutions are perfect for retail, corporate, security, and education environments.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device combination allows for streaming audio/video content over a local network and over the Internet for distributed installations. The decoder can up-scale lower resolution video signals up to 4K @ 60Hz to be displayed on a 4K monitor. The decoder also accepts H.264/H.265 video streams from other transmitting devices of up to 4K @ 60Hz.
The device supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
Note: When installed in an electrically noisy environment, an STP cable must be used. Also, cross-connection reduces the effective distance depending on the grade of twisted cable used.
• Environment: HDMI 2.0 • Devices: Blu-Ray, Set Top Boxes, Media Players/Streamers, projectors, monitors, TVs, PCs, supporting HDMI • Signal Protocol/Standard: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
• Video Bandwidth: 148.5MHz (TX), and 594MHz (RX) • Network Bandwidth: 40Mbps (max) • Latency: 200ms (in low latency mode with H.265) • Protocols: Supports Multicast, RTSP, HLS, FLV & TS • Maximum Distance: Cat5e/6: 330ft (100m) from Ethernet Switch. Unlimited over the Internet • Power Source: This device supports PoE (PD), an external power supply is not included. It is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. • PoE: IEEE 802.3af • Power Consumption: 4.5W
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C • Operating Humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing) • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C • Storage Humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing)
• Connectors: One (1) HDMI connector for AV output. One (1) RJ45S for Ethernet connection. One (1) USB 3.0 connector for future capabilities. One (1) TosLink optical connector for digital audio extraction. One (1) 3.5mm connector for audio extraction. One (1) 3.5mm connector for directional IR (direction controllable via software). One (1) RS232 DB9 connector for controlling end devices. One (1) 2.1mm locking power connector. • Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.6 x 1.0 inch (111 x 92 x 25 mm) • Weight: 0.9lbs (0.4kg) • Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS • Flammability: 94V0