Allows four devices to connect to the conference room display
• Connections support up to a 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video resolution, so meeting attendees will be able to see the displayed content for improved comprehension and detailed decision making. • Plug-and-play, no drivers or apps needed for you to connect • CEC control connects the video hub to the correct TV input • 3ft HDMI and 3ft USB-C cable included, so you don't have to wait for your additional cables to arrive
(2) HDMI Female, (2) USB-C Female
(1) HDMI Female
The Conference Room Video Hub is the perfect addition to display and share 4K content in conference rooms and huddle spaces, allowing multiple users to connect and switch between their laptops and tablets – all over a single HDMI cable connected to the display.
Easy to Use
No drivers or apps needed. The video hub allows two HDMI and two USB-C laptops or tablets to be connected to a single HDMI output. The source selection switch allows you to manually select the input, or if you prefer auto-switching, the hub connects to the last who plugged in. White LED lights over the connected inputs conveniently indicate which source is currently selected.
Easy to Install
Mounting under a table is not always practical or ideal. The wired video hub has been designed to be a table top solution, so no worrying about retrofitting or cutting into an existing table. CEC control simplifies the connection by switching the conference room TV to the correct input. For added piece of mind, you can attach a specialized security cable to the hub's security slot.
Save time and money ― be ready to connect right out of the box with the included 3ft HDMI cable and 3ft USB-C cable.
• Power Supply: 100 V–240 V AC in, DC jack 12V/1A DC out brick power adaptor • HDMI: HDMI 2.0 • HDMI: HDCP 1.4/2.2 Source & Sink Compliant • HDMI: Y'CbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 color format • HDMI: BT2020 color space • HDMI: Maximum bandwidth to 18.0 Gbit/s
• Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
• A/V Interface: HDMI Input: Type A × 2 • A/V Interface: USB: USB Type-C × 2 • A/V Interface: HDMI Output: Type A × 1 • Power: Power Input: Via DC jack • Buttons: Power: - • Buttons: Source Selection: Yes (one tactile switch) • Buttons: Device Pairing: - • LEDs: Power LED: - • LEDs: Source Selection LED: 4* LED (white) • Environmental: RoHS , WEEE , Prop-65 , REACH , Conflict Minerals • Regulation: FCC, IC & CE