Extend USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2.0 and 1.1 devices across a point-to-point connection up to 328 feet over a single Cat6a cable
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 data rate up to 5 Gbps • Integrated four port USB 3.1 hub • Supports all USB 3.1, 2.0, 1.1 devices simultaneously at full bandwidth • Up to 1.2A (6W) per USB port • 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet channel; LAN pass-through • Point-to-point connection • Requires a single Cat6a cable •Plug and Play—no driver required
(2) RJ-45 Female, (1) USB 3.0 B Female
(2) RJ-45 Female, (4) USB-A Female
The 4-Port USB 3.1 Over Cat6a Extender was designed to extend USB 3.1, 2.0 and 1.1 devices simultaneously up to 328 feet over a single Cat6a cable, making it a perfect solution for USB 3.1 conferencing cameras, interactive white boards, security and monitoring, video matrix systems, remote storage, and/or any other USB 3, 2 and 1 device.
Convenience No software drivers required, making installation quick and easy with true plug and play convenience. Simply connect the Transmitter to the source computer, extend with a single category cable, and connect the Receiver to as many as four USB devices.
Performance The 4-Port USB 3.1 Over Cat6a Extender provides the ability to connect USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) device types and is backwards compatible to USB 2.0 and 1.1 across a point-to-point connection. The extender also includes an Ethernet pass-through for connecting to network enabled devices or to use existing infrastructure without losing LAN connectivity.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) • Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing • Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing • Molding Material: White PVC Conforms to RoHS • Product is CE Marked and Conforms to 2011/65/EU RoHS2
• USB 3.1: up to 5 Gbps • USB 2.0: up to 480 Mbps • USB 1.1: up to 12 Mbps
LEX (Local Extender)
• 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type B Receptacle • 1x RJ45 Ethernet 100/1000 Port • 1x RJ45 Ethernet Link Port • 24V 1A DC Locking Jack • Enclosure Material: Silver anodized aluminum • Dimensions: 137.3mm x 232.1mm x 33.0mm (5.4″ x 9.1″ x 1.3″) • 920g (2.03 lbs.) • Mounting: 4 surface mounting holes or optional mounting kit available
REX (Remote Extender)
• 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A Receptacles • 1x RJ45 Ethernet 100/1000 Port • 1x RJ45 Ethernet Link Port • 24V 2.71A DC Locking Jack • Available Current: up to 1.2A (6W) per USB port • Enclosure Material: Silver anodized aluminum • Dimensions: 137.3mm x 232.1mm x 33.0mm (5.4″ x 9.1″ x 1.3″) • 990g (2.18 lbs.) • Mounting: 4 surface mounting holes or optional mounting kit available
• EMC: FCC (Class B), CE (Class B) • Environmental: RoHS2, REACH, Conflict Minerals
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jfreeman from So far, it works wellBought this 2 weeks ago. We have a 4K USB 3.1 camera running over about 75ft of Cat6a solid-copper cable. So far, we have noticed no hiccups. The two units do seem to get warm. They won't burn you, but it's like a laptop that gets fairly warm. I hope this doesn't reduce its reliability over time.