• Breaks the VGA length limitation by extending VGA and 3.5mm signals over category cables • Available in both a wall plate and box form factor • Pair with a compatible wall plate or box receiver for complete solution
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Video Signal Support - VGA • Audio Signal Support - Stereo Audio • Maximum Video Resolution - 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 • Maximum Cable Distance - 300ft • Recommended Category Cable - Solid Cat5e or Cat6
• Video Ports - HD15 Female • Audio Ports - 3.5mm Female • Data Ports - RJ45 Female x 2
• Source device with a standard VGA video and stereo audio outputs • One transmitter, box or wall plate • Two standard UTP cables* • (CAT5, Cat5e, CAT6) of identical length• One receiver, box or wall plate • Display device with a standard VGA and stereo audio input * Cat5e or CAT6 is recommended for this product. CAT6 cabling will support a higher picture quality than Cat5e. STP cabling is recommended for environments with high EMI or RFI.
• Transmitter Unit • Power Adapter • Mounting Bracket Pack with Screws • Rubber Feet Pack • User Manual
For immediate help, please with us!
bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
CLOUD, getReviews, 87ms
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Questions & Answers
For immediate answers, please with us for help!
Can two receivers be used with only one transmitter? In other words I want to connect two TV monitors to one computer video output. It is fine and even desirable that the two monitors would have the same image on them.
Asked by: Anonymous
You can only connect one transmitter to one receiver as both RJ45 Ports are used to send the video and audio. In your application you can use a VGA splitter after the receiver to achieve your desired result.