Extend 1080p HDMI video and audio with Serial RS232 control signals up to 230ft over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a network patch cable using HDBaseT technology
• Extend HDMI and Serial RS232 up to 300ft at a 1080p resolution • Utilizes a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a cable for extension • HDBaseT technology supports EDID pass through • TruChoice Power allows for power at transmitter or receiver end • Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units
(1) HDMI Female, (1) DB9 Female, (1) RJ-45 Female
(1) RJ-45 Female, (1) HDMI Female, (1) DB9 Male
The HDMI + Serial RS232 over Cat kit is a complete solution for extending HDMI audio/video and Serial RS232 signals over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a cable up to 300ft at a 1920x1080 resolution. This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required. The transmitter and receiver are available in either a wall plate or box form factor and are interoperable allowing this solution to meet the needs of the installation environment. In addition, this solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the Cat cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution. HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display‚Äôs capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display. Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension. The DB9 Serial RS232 port supports full-duplex data communication at 230Kbps and is fully compatible with all RS232 protocols. Point-to-point or multi-drop data communication is supported.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6/6a patch cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 230ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat6 or HDBaseT Certified Cat6a network cabling is recommended for applications where the category cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables, or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use a Cat6 Solid Shielded Patch Cable or an HDBaseT Certified Cat6a Patch Cable.
• Download the manual from the Support tab • Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab Signal Specifications • Video Signal Support - HDMI • HDMI Features Supported - HDCP, 3D, Deep color, Dolby + DTS 7.1 Audio, Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) • Control Signal Support - Serial RS232 • Audio Signal Support - HDMI Digital Audio • Maximum Video Resolution - 1920x1200 • Maximum Cable Distance - 300ft* • Recommended Category Cable - Solid Cat5e or Cat6*
*Solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended for use with the digital products, HDMI and HDMI with RS232. Coiling of excess cable lengths should be avoided for best performance results. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended if a cable must be coiled or is run near other high-frequency signaling cables. Power Adapter Specifications • Input Voltage - 100-240V • Output Voltage/Amperage - 18V, 1.0A • Cable Length - 1.5m • Plug Diameter - 4.75mm • Center Pin Polarity - Positive Physical Characteristics • Video Input/Output Port - HDMI Female, DB9 Female • Data Input/Output Ports - Two RJ45 Female
• Transmitter Unit • Receiver Unit • 2 Mounting Bracket Pack with Screws • 2 Rubber Feet Pack • Terminal Block to DC Jack Adapter • Power Adapter • User Manual