Provides 2 single gang openings for OFR series device plates and a divider to simultaneously support power, data, and A/V cables.
• Lowest profile overfloor raceway available in the industry
• Attaches directly to floor covering, no need to alter carpeting, tile or wood
• Multiple channel base provides space for power, communications and A/V requirements
• Installs in open space areas where in-floor or ceiling distribution are not accessible
• Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines for ADA Standard 4.5
• TAA Compliant
Wiremold OFR series Overfloor Raceway System provides four-channels of capacity and access to a wide range of power, communications, and A/V connectivity options in the smallest, lowest, narrowest, ADA compliant profile available in overfloor raceway systems. This system installs over existing floor coverings and is both tamper-resistant and installer-friendly, making it an ideal solution for relocatable or permanent installations where access through floors and ceilings is not an option. Divided two-gang device box. Allows multiple services (power, data, A/V) at a single point-of-use. Side facing device mounting provides low profile, with space for large cable bend radius. Accepts OFR series device plates. Removable divider can be aligned with any of the raceway channels.