Transitions between OFR series raceway on the floor and 2400 or 2400D series raceway on the wall
• Lowest profile overfloor raceway available in the industry
• Attaches directly to floor covering, no need to alter carpeting, tile or wood
• Multiple channel base provides space for power, communications and A/V requirements
• Installs in open space areas where in-floor or ceiling distribution are not accessible
• Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines for ADA Standard 4.5
• TAA Compliant
Wiremold OFR series Overfloor Raceway System provides four-channels of capacity and access to a wide range of power, communications, and A/V connectivity options in the smallest, lowest, narrowest, ADA compliant profile available in overfloor raceway systems. This system installs over existing floor coverings and is both tamper-resistant and installer-friendly, making it an ideal solution for relocatable or permanent installations where access through floors and ceilings is not an option. For connecting vertical runs of 2400 and 2400D series raceway with OFR series raceway. Includes removable divider than can be positioned to feed any raceway channel.