text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation


Do you have a tax-exemption or reseller certificate?

In order to fully activate your account with C2G, we ask that you provide your tax-exemption or reseller certificate. For most states an exemption certificate will suffice and as a service we have linked below a blank Multijurisdictional Form. If your state does not assess sales/use tax, please provide a copy of a business license, vendor permit, or the like.

​​​​​​​Until you complete the below AND we have updated your account to be tax-exempt, you will initially be charged any applicable tax with your C2G orders.