• Supports High Speed HDMI features
• Small diameter, flexible cable
• USB powered at the display end of the cable
(1) HDMI Male
(1) HDMI Male, (1) USB-A Male
The TruLink High Speed HDMI AOC is the perfect solution for exteding HDMI signals in classrooms, conference rooms, healthcare facilities, houses of worship and other commercial environments. Utilizing AOC technology that performs similar to traditional copper cabling, the optical fiber construction between the connectors provides optimum performance and easy installation. The AOC technology delivers several advantages which make it a smart choice in select installations. The cable diameter is smaller than copper and more flexible which makes it easier to install in tight spaces. Constructed from fiber strands, this cable reduces the risk of EMI/RFI so performance is stable when used in typically high interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters or manufacturing facilities where high resolution and consistent display are critical. The TruLink AOC features an added USB connector that allows the AOC to draw power from displays that have a USB port. Optionally, the AOC may also be powered from an AC to USB adapter (#22328). With HDMI, users can take advantage of the latest advances in HDMI technology including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
The cable is the ideal extension solution for digital signage applications in retail, hospitality and commercial settings. Combine the AOC with wall plates for a clean, professional connectivity solution that can be used with projectors in classrooms, conference rooms or training rooms.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
|Warranty :||3 Years|
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.482 LB|
|Length :||10.00 Meter|
• Download a version of the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
For more detailed specifications, please read this.
• Resistant to EMI/RFI
• high speed HDMI
• USB powered - 5V DC (receiver end)
• Minimum bend radius: 3mm
• Connector pull strength: 10kg
Note: This cable must be powered by a USB port on the display, or by a separate AC to USB power adapter like our part number 22328
Diagram above shows how a Cable/Sat box can be used as an input on an HDMI splitter, which uses multiple cables that then connect to multiple output display monitors. The USB port on each display monitor powers the functionality of the cables.
Diagram above shows how a computer can connect to an HDMI pass-through wall plate, which uses the cable that then connects to the output display projector. The USB portion of the cable is connected to an AC to USB adapter which connects to an outlet which powers the functionality of the cable.
Diagram above shows how a computer uses the cable which is run through a Plenum environment, then connects to the output display monitor. The USB port on the display monitor powers the functionality of the cable.
Diagram above shows how a computer uses the cable to cable which is connected to the output display monitor. The USB port on the display monitor powers the functionality of the cable.
• Download a version of the technical specifications
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 10m TruLink® High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC):
I use this in my company's conference room to connect the laptop video output to a big-screen TV. We use it for presentations, meetings, etc. This cable gave us a very thin and flexible connection. It's very use to use - you just plug in the HDMI connectors like you would with any other cable. the only difference is that you also need to plug in the USB connector at the display to power the cable. But that is just as easy, since the USB port is right there next to the HDMI port on the TV.
I plan to get another one of these for my home theater.
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this plenum rated?
A:The AOC cable 41401 is not plenum rated.
Q:This cable would do exactly what I need if the optical cable could detach from the HDMI/Active electronics. I have a small conduit which I would need to fit this through. The optical cable would fit but not the connector. Do you have a detachable version?
A:We do not have a connector that will detach from the optical cable.