5m SC-SC 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Red
Color-code with this 62.5/125 micron cable for gigabit ethernet, FDDI, multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high speed data transfer
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
With SC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specificially designed for ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Connector 1: (1) SC Male
Connector 2: (1) SC Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 2.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.