Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G, formerly Cables To Go, wall plates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in several colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates and surface boxes, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
|Color : ||Ivory |
|UPC : ||757120352242 |
|Warranty : ||Lifetime |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.020 LB |
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• Meets industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Toolless punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68
Use for any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel.
• Cat5E keystone jack
• Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector
• Three color-coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat5E icons.