• Pull-proof PVC jacket provides immunity to electrical interference
• Single-Mode fiber available in LC, SC, and ST connectors
• Available in lengths up to 30m
(1) LC Male
(1) SC Male
Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With LC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for gigabit ethernet applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 Single-mode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.070 LB|
|Length :||2.00 Meter|
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -55 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.25 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 0.35 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 2m LC/SC Duplex 9/125 Single-mode Fiber Patch Cable - Yellow:
Standard Patch cable for single mode fiber plugged it in and it works! Snug fit with little change of accidental disconnect.
Service and delivery comments:
Prompt delivery. The delivery actually beat my switches which I had paid extra for overnight delivery.
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is it possible to get these in a crossover configuration?
A:You could make this into a crossover cable by removing the clip on one side.