Learn how you can apply for tax-exemption on your new C2G account.
In order to fully activate your account and receive your full account benefits with C2G, we ask that you provide your tax-exemption or reseller certificate. For most states an exemption certificate will suffice and as a service we have linked below a blank Multijurisdictional form. If your state does not assess sales/use tax, please provide a copy of a business licenses, vendors permit, or the like.
If you do not have a C2G account, please first create an account so that we can connect your tax-exemption status to your account.
Please note additional proper sale documentation are required for the following states:
- Indiana: Completed ST105 or the SSTGB form F0003
- Louisiana: Copy of your state issued R-1064
- Massachusetts: Completed ST-4 or ST-12
- Mississippi: Copy of your state issued Sales Tax Permit
- New York: Completed ST-120 or ST-121
- Virginia: Completed ST-10 or ST-11
- West Virginia: Completed SSTGB Form F0003
- Wyoming: Completed SSTGB Form F0003
The additional forms noted below are also required in conjunction with the Multijurisdictional form for the following states:
- Florida: Copy of your signed Annual Resale Certificate
- New Mexico: Copy of your Non-Taxable Transaction Certificate executed by the State
If you are a reseller, please download & send your completed form(s) as an attachment to email@example.com or fax to 800.331.2841.
All other customers we request use firstname.lastname@example.org to send their completed form(s) to or fax to 800.331.2841. Download Form