Connect a USB-C laptop for video and data transfer, while keeping the laptop charged
• Supports up to 60W of power delivery to keep your laptop charged • Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K, for viewing your screen content at full HD • USB-A and USB-C ports for fast data transferring • Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector, so no guessing how to plug it into your laptop • Plug-and-play, no additional software or drivers needed • 5 year warranty, for peace of mind – with the highest quality docking stations
(1) USB-C Male
(1) HDMI Female, (1) USB 3.0 A Female, (1) USB-C Female
This USB-C 3-in-1 Mini Dock with HDMI, USB-A and USB-C Power Delivery connects to USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled laptops and is perfect for contributing to a desktop solution ― making it ideal for inside reps that need essential connectivity while in the office or when working from home.
This USB-C mini dock supports up to 60W of power delivery to charge and power mobile laptops when using the USB-C power adapter that is included with the laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function, and for the dock to provide that connectivity.
This mini dock includes an HDMI port with a resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz for high definition audio/video. The USB-A and USB-C data ports support SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps data transfer ― allowing up to 32GB of data to be downloaded in under a minute. Optimize performance by connecting displays designed for 4K 30Hz signals and USB devices designed for 5Gbps transfer speeds.
4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display via the HDMI port. USB-A: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-A port. USB-C Data and PD: Transfer data up to 5Gbps from a storage device and power a laptop or tablet with up to 60W power delivery.
• Specification: Up to 4Kx2K @ 30Hz • Support: USB-C Male Input and HDMI, USB-A and USB-C Female Output • USB-C Female: Connecting PD Adapter: Up to 60W (20/3A); Data: Up to 5Gbps • Note: When the current of the connected USB device is higher than the above listed current, the USB device will get disconnected while plugging the PD Adapter and reconnect in a few seconds.
• Cable: USB 3.1 ~ [34AWG(7/0.06TC)+EAM]*4P+34AWG(7/0.06TC)*2C+28AWG(7/0.12TC)*2C+34AWG(7/0.06TC)*4C+AB(16/9/0.06TC 75%)OD: 3.9MM ~ PVC Black No Print • Rated Temperature: 80°C ; Voltage: 30V • Conductor Resistance: At 20°C Max 34AWG: 860 OHMS/KM • Insulation Resistance: 10M-KM MIN at 20°C DC 500V.(EIA—364—21) • Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 Minute No Breakdown.(EIA—364—20)
• Operating Temperature: 0° to +45°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing) • Storage Temperature: -10° to +70°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Connector P1: USB 3.1 Type-C Male: Terminal Contacts Gold Plated 3U, Nickel Plated Shell; Black Insulation • Connector P2-1: USB 3.0 Female: Terminal Contacts Gold Flash, Nickel Plated Shell; Blue Insulation with PCB • Connector P2-2: HDMI Female: 19 Pin A/F Iron Shell Nickel Plated - Gold Plated Terminal G/F with PCB • Connector P2-3: USB 3.1 Type-C Female: Terminal Contacts Gold Plated 3U, Nickel Plated Shell; Black Insulation with PCB • Molding Material P1: Black PVC Conform RoHS • Molding Material P2: Black PVC Conform RoHS • Inspection: 100% Test for Short/Open • Inspection: 100% Transmission rate test (300M/S); 100% Full Functional Tests to all Ports • Product is CE marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS 2