Extend 4K HDMI video and audio signal up to 1000ft to a decorative wall plate receiver
• Install an HDMI wall plate extension in existing A/V infrastructure • Supports full 4K (2160p), 3D, and all other HDMI high speed features • Utilizes fiber cabling, so it is resistant to EMI/RFI interference • Convenient Micro USB Female port for required power source
(1) RapidRun Optical Female
(1) HDMI Female, (1) USB Micro-B Female
RapidRun Optical is designed to be the standard for in-wall HDMI audio/video installations. Install the HDMI receiver wall plate and get HDMI audio and video signal up to 1000ft with full 4K 4096x2160 resolution from a transmitting source through an Optical runner cable to allow for a clean termination.
Existing infrastructure Installing HDMI in wall−especially at extended range−requires special cabling, or active device boxes that require external power, and in many cases conduit. The RapidRun HDMI wall plate receiver can be installed in a new or existing A/V gang box giving it a clean and professional appearance. The included USB cable must be used for supplying power, utilizing either a USB AC adapter to an available wall outlet , or an available USB port on the display.
Beyond HDMI RapidRun Optical's resumé makes it the ultimate HDMI solution, easy to deploy in any install. It supports 4K UHD (2160p) at 60Hz or lower resolutions with a 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, a color bit depth of 8bits per color at 60Hz and HDCP 2.2. This more simply states that it is capable of everything that a high-speed 6ft HDMI H2cable can do but can send the signal up to 1000ft.
Note: A complete RapidRun Optical solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. The RapidRun Optical runner cable requires a transmitter and a receiver on each end. To ensure 4K resolution use a 3ft HDMI cable or shorter. For 1080P resolution use a 6ft HDMI cable or shorter.
• 4096x2160 at 30Hz 4:4:4 (Chroma Sampling) 10 bit (Max bit depth per color) • 3840x2160 at 30Hz 4:4:4 (Chroma Sampling) 10 bit (Max bit depth per color) • 4096x2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4 (Chroma Sampling) 8 bit (Max bit depth per color) • 3840x2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4 (Chroma Sampling) 8 bit (Max bit depth per color)
• Resolutions Supported: 4096x2160 60Hz, 4096x2160 30Hz, 3840x2160 60Hz, 3840x2160 30Hz, 1080p, 720p, 480p • HDMI Features Supported: Ethernet Return Channel, HDMI High Speed, HDCP, EDID, CEC, • Audio Return Channel • Power Consumption: Max 5V @ 135mA • Idle: 5V @ 125mA • Normal Operation: 5V @ 128mA
• Decorative Wall Plate (HxWxD): 16.06 x 14.20 x 101.5mm • Color Designation: White • Temperature Rating: 0°C ~ 70°C • Humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH • Bend Radius: 5mm • Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS2