Extend 4K HDMI video and audio with Serial RS232 control signals up to 230ft over a single Cat6 network patch cable using HDBaseT technology
• Extend 4K HDMI (4096 x 2160 at 30Hz, 4:4:4) up to 230ft • Extend 4K HDMI (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:2:0) up to 230ft • Extend HDMI (1920 x 1080) up to 328ft • Extend Serial RS232 up to 328ft • Utilizes a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a cable for extension • HDBaseT technology supports EDID pass through • TruChoice Power allows for power at transmitter or receiver end
(1) HDMI Female, (1) DB9 Female
(1) RJ-45 Female
The HDMI + Serial RS232 over Cat6 allows HDMI audio/video and Serial RS232 signals to be extended over a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a unshielded twisted pair cable up to 230ft at a 4K (4096 x 2160 at 30Hz, 4:4:4) resolution. This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required. The transmitter and receiver are available in either a wall plate or box form factor and are interoperable allowing this solution to meet the needs of the installation environment. In addition, this solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the Cat5 cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution. HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display. Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension. The DB9 Serial RS232 port supports full-duplex data communication at 230Kbps and is fully compatible with all RS232 protocols. Point-to-point or multi-drop data communication is supported.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6/6a cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 250ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5e/6/6a cabling is recommended for applications where the Cat5e/6/6a cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use a Cat6 Solid Shielded Patch Cable
• Download the manual from the Support tab • Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Video signal support - HDMI • HDMI Features Supported - HDCP, 3D, Deep color, Dolby + DTS 7.1 Audio, Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) • Maximum Video Resolution - 4K (4096 x 2160 at 30Hz, 4:4:4) • Maximum Cable Distance - 230ft* • Recommended Category Cable - Solid Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a* *Solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended for use with the digital products, HDMI and HDMI with RS232. Coiling of excess cable lengths should be avoided for best performance results. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5 or Cat6 cabling is recommended if a cable must be coiled or is run near other high-frequency signaling cables.
• Steady blue - The connection to the HDMI display is established • Steady green - There is no receiver or HDMI display detected • Flashing blue and green - The receiver is detected, but no source or display is detected