Designed for use in healthcare facilities for power extension in temporary applications
• Green Dot compliant • Designed to meet the requirements of healthcare facilities • Extended grounding pin ensures that equipment is properly grounded • High visibility orange color
(1) NEMA 5-15 Male
(1) NEMA 5-15 Female
Power cords used in hospitals and other medical settings must adhere to strict standards for grounding reliability, assembly integrity, strength and durability, as well as regulatory standards such as NEMA and IEC specifications. These standards are in place to ensure that power cords are safe and reliable for use in demanding hospital environments.
This cable extends standard power cables for use in temporary applications, such as janitorial work. The female 5-15R connector plugs directly into the mating male power cord while the male hospital grade 5-15P connector plugs into a hospital grade supply outlet. Performance is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty so performance is never an issue. Easily recognizable with the Green Dot mark, this hospital grade power cord ensures compliance and delivers maximum performance.
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
Tap an icon to learn more:
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Voltage Rating - 300v • Amperage Rating - 13A (16AWG) • Temperature Rating - 105°C • Cable Type - SJTW (Junior hard service, thermoplastic insulated conductors and jacket, outdoor rated) • Approvals - CE compliant for RoHS2 • UL Certified, E115330
• Operating Temperature - -10°C to 75°C, 50/-20% RH • Storage Temperature - -20°C to 50°C, 50/-10% RH Conductor (Qty 3): • Conductor Type - 16 AWG (26/0.254), Soft-annealed Copper • Insulation - Average Thickness: 0.76mm, PVC, O.D.: 3.0 ± 0.1 mm, (1) black, (1) white, (1) green Connector (Qty 1): • Connector Type - NEMA 5-15P • Gender - Male • Contact Material - Nickel plated • Color - Orange Connector (Qty 1): • Connector Type - NEMA 5-15R • Gender - Female • Contact Material - Nickel plated • Color - Orange • Overall Cable: • Jacket - Orange PVC, Average Thickness: 0.76 mm, O.D.: 8.5 ± 0.2 mm