• In-wall, CL2-rated jacket
• HIgh Speed HDMI Cable
• Supports up to a 4K video resolution
• Gold plated connectors
(1) HDMI Male
(1) HDMI Male
The Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. The CL2 rated cable jacket is designed to meet the requirements for in-wall installations. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
•Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
|Weight :||0.128 LB|
|Length :||0.50 Meter|
•Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 1m Select High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet M/M - In-Wall CL2-Rated (3.3ft):
I always get a good product from C2G!
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the "In-Wall" rating mean that it is not appropriate for "out-of-wall" applications?
A:This means the cable has a CL2 jacket rating which means it has the ability to be installed to in wall application. This cable can be used for standard application and connections as well.
Q:Is this connector a 19 pin which I could hook up to my laptop for a sound connection to my AV sound system ?
A:This cable is a 19 pin HDMI connector. It would allow video and audio from a source with HDMI to a HDMI input on an AV receiver (sound system).