15ft Pro Series Plenum HDMI® Cable
Pro Series commercial grade plenum cables offer true digital performance
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
Strict building code requirements for cabling in plenum spaces have created installation challenges in settings such as schools, hospitals and other commercial buildings. Previous solutions were limited to "over Cat5/6" products, which added to both the complexity and the reliability of the installation due to the need for power and signal conversion. C2G, formerly Cables To Go, has expanded its connectivity portfolio to include a line of commercial grade plenum cables that are ideal for routing audio/video cables through plenum space above dropped ceilings or under raised floors.
The new Pro Series commercial grade plenum cables offer true digital performance while meeting the highest standards in fire resistance. Available for HDMI®, DVI and DVI+3.5mm audio signals, these cables can meet the demands of virtually any commercial installation.
By supporting resolutions of 1080p for displays and up to 1920 x 1200 pixels for computers, and with lengths ranging from 6 to 50 feet, the Pro Series is the ideal connectivity solution for A/V equipment used in classrooms or conference rooms. 24k gold-plated connectors prevent metal corrosion, resulting in the optimal signal transfer for the highest picture and sound quality. Shielded 24AWG copper conductors protect against EMI and RFI to ensure uninterrupted performance. high quality materials and construction, along with rigorous factory testing and a full lifetime warranty, guarantee long-term, dependable performance.
*CL2 is equivalent to FT4 rating in Canada, while CMP is equivalent to FT6.
Please Note: HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• Download a version of the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
Connector 1: (1) HDMI Male
Connector 2: (1) HDMI Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• Impedance - 100 ± 5Ω
• DC Resistance - 0.084Ω/m at 20° C
• Dielectric Strength - 750VAC/minute
• Insulation Resistance (50 0V) - 100MΩ/KM at 20°C
• IPS (with-in pair skew) - 15ps/m max
• PtPS (pair-to-pair skew) - 50ps/m max
• Attenuation (nominal) -
Frequency dB/100 ft
100 MHz 0.26
340 MHz 0.48
500 MHz 0.62
800 MHz 0.84
1000 MHz 0.97
• Voltage Rating - 300V
• Temperature Rating - 125°C
• Approvals - RoHS Compliant
• Package Type - Polybag
Conductor 1 (4 pair)
• Conductor Type - 24AWG (7/32), Tinned Copper
• Insulation - Minimum Avg. Thickness: 0.4mm Cellular-PE, 1.5 mm O.D., (1) white & brown, (1) white & red, (1) white & green, (1) white & blue
• Shield - Aluminum/Polyester Tape 100% 25% overlap (min.),
• Drain Wire - 24AWG (7/32), Tinned Copper
Conductor 2 (1 pair & 5 conductors)
• Conductor Type - 24AWG (7/32) Tinned Copper
• Insulation - Minimum Avg. Thickness: 0.17mm FEP, 0.96mm O.D., (1 pair) orange & yellow, (1) red, (1) violet, (1) white, (1) gray, (1) pink
• Connector Type - HDMI Type A
• Gender - Male
• Contact Material - Brass, 15μm Gold Plating
• Insulation - PET
• Dimensions (LxWxH) - 42.75 x 18.00 x 10.50mm
• AL/Polyester Tape - 100% Coverage, 25% overlap (min.)
• Braided Shield - 85% Coverage (9/36AWG), Tinned Copper
• Jacket - Kynar (PVDF Copolymer) Black CMP Rated, Minimum Avg. Thickness: 0.4mm (min.), O.D.: 8.35 ± 0.15 m
Q & A
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- 35ft Pro Series Plenum HDMI® Cable
Q:What version of hdmi does this support? 1.4?Asked on 4/28/2013 by Anonymous
A:This cable does not support the HDMI 1.4 specification. For a HDMI cable that does meet that specification, please consider 40200.Answered on 5/1/2013 by Michael from C2G
- 25ft Pro Series Plenum HDMI® Cable
Q:Will this cable work with my 70" LED/LCD HDTV?Asked on 10/28/2012 by Smitty from Temecula, CA
A:Yes, it would on a 70in TV.Answered on 10/29/2012 by Steve from C2G
• Download a version of the technical specifications