The C2G VGA + PS/2 KVM over Cat5 Extender is perfect for situations where the user console must be placed at a distance from the KVM. This allows you to place your computers in a secure location and your console in another, up to 150 meters away. Driving the VGA and PS/2 signals over a Cat5E or Cat6 UTP patch cable lets you utilize your existing UTP cable infrastructure for a cost-effective and reliable installation.
This solution is ideal for industrial applications such as manufacturing lines, clean rooms, server rooms, training presentations, etc., where your computers need to be placed in a secure or remote location and you need your monitor, keyboard, and mouse to reach further than the 25 feet length limitation experienced by most KVM switches. No software is required for this plug-and-play solution as it works with your existing VGA + PS/2 KVM switch.
• Download a version of the manual from the Support tab
• Download a version of the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
|Warranty :||1 Year|
|Weight :||2.189 LB|
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Supports up 150 meters of extension
• Supports up to a 1280x1024 video resolution
• Metal enclosure designed for durability and a long life
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!