1080p; The 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch allows you to watch your Blu Ray on one screen while using your gaming console on the on the other.
• Four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs • HDCP Compliant • Supports up to a 1080p resolution • IR remote, push button or RS-232 control options
(4) HDMI Female
(2) HDMI Female
The 4x2 matrix provides the flexibility to route any four source devices to your choice of two monitors/displays, or deliver one signal to both displays. Connect your HDTV products with HDMI inputs/outputs including DVD players, satellite receivers, cable set-top boxes, or gaming systems and watch any picture on any two plasma, CRT, LCD or projection televisions with complete independence! Our HDMI matrix switcher supports all video resolutions up to full 1080p high-definition, and is compatible with HDCP and DDWG standards. This attractive device may be placed on a shelf or mounted in a 19in professional rack.
Display selections may be made with the included discrete command remote control, front panel buttons, or via RS-232 for seamless integration in more advanced control systems. Now you can take control of your system and watch what you want, where you want, and do it with no compromises.
For your convenience, the AC/DC Adapter (#98028) and the Remote Control (#98029) are available for this item. To order replacement parts, please call us at 1-800-506-9607.
Please Note: The HDMI matrix switcher will only support HDMI devices. DVI sources or displays may not be compatible with this unit.
•Download the manual from the Support tab •Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
Tap an icon to learn more:
•Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab • Supports HDCP and DDWG standard for HDMI-compatible monitors • Maximum cable distance: 15 meters (49 feet)
• Resolutions Supported - 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p • HDMI Specifications Supported - Deep Color, x.v. Color™, Lip Sync, Multi-Channel digital audio, HDCP and DDWG standard for HDMI-compatible monitors
Power Adapter Specifications
• Power Input - 100- 240VAC ~ 47-63Hz, 0.48A • Power Output - 5VDC 3.5A • Pin Diameter - 5.5mm • Center Pin Polarity - Positive
• Video Input Connectors - HDMI Type A 19 pin Female x 4 • Video Output Connectors - HDMI Type A 19 pin Female x 2 • Housing Material - Metal • Operating Temperature Range - 0° - 40°C (32° - 104°F) • Storage Temperature Range - -20° - 60°C (20° - 140°F) • Dimensions - 43.18 x 429.2 x 203.2mm
• Matrix Switch - FCC, CE, RoHS
• HDMI matrix switch • User manual • Infrared remote control • Power Supply • Rackmounting hardware