Protect your electronics investment without breaking your budget. This surge suppressor guards against damaging spikes and surges, providing a secure barrier for your sensitive electrical equipment and precious data. The negative effects of Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI) are also kept in check by a built-in noise filter.
Wall-mountable, impact-resistant ABS plastics keep the unit looking good for years to come. 14 AWG suppressor power cord is 4 feet long. For indoor use only. Plus, three outlet saver extension cords are included to keep your surge suppressor and UPS outlets from being blocked by bulky AC transformers!
Suppressor Input: Six NEMA 5-15 Female
|Color : ||Black |
|UPC : ||757120399957 |
|Warranty : ||1 Year |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||2.380 LB |
• Line Protection: 3 lines (hot, neutral, ground)
• Indicators: Power LED
• EMI/RFI Noise Reduction: Up to 43 dB
• Energy Dissipation: 270 Joules
• Electrical Rating: 125 Volts, 15 Amperes, 1875 Watts
• Max Surge Voltage: 6,500 Volts
• Clamping Time: Less than 1 nanosecond
• Maximum Spike Current: 4,500 Amperes
Cable Specifications:• Cable Type: heavy duty 18 AWG
• Design: Female connector plugs directly into device's power cable, and male connector plugs into standard outlet
• Compatibility: Power transformer, computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use a 3-pin male to female shroud power connector .
• One #29300 - 6-Outlet Surge Suppressor
• Three #03137 - 1ft Outlet Saver Extension Cord