This OM3 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable is ideal for connecting 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ tranceivers for 10 gigabit network connections. This cable has a LSZH jacket which protects from toxic and corrosive gases in poorly ventilated spaces and other areas where it is most critical. This cable also provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment and the performance headroom required to support LED and VCSEL laser light sources, and 10 gigabit ethernet applications.
|Length :||1.00 Meter|
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.049 LB|
• Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) fiber supporting 2000 MHz.km EMB at 850 nm.
• 10 Gigabit transfers up to 300 meters using 850 nm VCSEL source
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!