5m LC-ST 50/125 OM2 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable - Low Smoke Zero Halogen LSZH - Orange
Supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications where protection from toxic and corrosive gases is critical
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The LSZH jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
This reduces the amount of harmful toxic and corrosive gases that cabling made with plastic materials would otherwise emit into the air during combustion. This construction makes LSZH cables ideal for use where the protection of people and equipment from harmful corrosive gases is absolutely critical.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Connector 1: (1) LC Male
Connector 2: (1) ST Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• ST Connector Dimensions: 9.8mm Height x 19.6mm Width x 59mm Depth
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.