Toolless keystone jacks are an ideal solution for terminating and connecting network cable. Enjoy the benefit of not having to use a punchdown tool to terminate the wire. Designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements. This panel-type half shielded RJ45 jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
The shielded cover is designed for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise. Use for any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes a strain relief cap.
Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates and surface boxes, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.040 LB|
• Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 5E according to TIA/EIA 568-A-5
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Supports dual T568A <(>&<)> T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Complies with FCC Part 68
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!