Designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements. This panel-type half shielded RJ45 jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
The shielded top cover is designed for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise. Use for any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes a strain relief cap.
Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Not compatible with C2G surface mount boxes.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.030 LB|
• Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 5E according to TIA/EIA 568-A-5
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Supports dual T568A <(>&<)> T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Complies with FCC Part 68
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 90° Cat5E RJ45 UTP Half-Shielded Keystone Jack - Silver:
Product was as described, no complaints here
Service and delivery comments:
Product came promptly and in good condition.
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!