Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G, formerly Cables To Go, wall plates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.020 LB|
• Meets industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68
Use for any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel.
• Cat5E keystone jack
• Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector
• Three color-coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat5E icons.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Comments about 90° Cat5E RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - Ivory:
Simple and straight forward to use.
Comments about 90° Cat5E RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - White:
Easy to use and durable.
Service and delivery comments:
Exactly what I ordered and received it in a timely manner.
Comments about 90° Cat5E RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - Green:
Perfect for wiring network to patch panel. Very easy to use and color coded for easy installation.
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!