30m LC-LC 9/125 OS1 Simplex Singlemode Fiber Optic Cable - Plenum CMP-Rated - Yellow
9/125 micron cable for gigabit ethernet applications; OFNP plenum-rated for in-wall use without conduit
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With LC to LC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for gigabit ethernet applications. The plenum rating provides the fire protection required to run this cable within walls and air plenums without using conduit. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 Single-mode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Connector 1: (1) LC Male
Connector 2: (1) LC Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -55 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: Plenum (OFNP-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.25 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 0.35 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.