With LC to MTRJ termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for fast ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications. The small LC and MTRJ connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. Both connectors with their RJ-style latch clip design are easy to engage and disengage, and give each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, snags, and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
|Color : ||Orange |
|Length : ||3.00 Meter |
|UPC : ||757120331834 |
|Warranty : ||Lifetime |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.070 LB |
• Optical Multimode 1 (OM1) fiber supporting 200/500 MHz.km OFL at 850/1300 nm.
• MTRJ Connector Dimensions: 7.5mm Height x 9.5mm Width x 56mm Depth
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
Applications include fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet for subsystems including telecommunications closets, equipment rooms, and work areas.