10m LC/ST Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Orange
62.5/125 micron cable for fast ethernet, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications that require high speed data transfer
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
With LC to ST termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for fast ethernet, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. The LC connector with its RJ-style latch clip design is easy to engage and disengage, and gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, snags, and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Connector 1: (1) LC Male
Connector 2: (1) ST Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• ST Connector Dimensions: 9.8mm Height x 19.6mm Width x 59mm Depth
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Highly Compatible
- High-End Equipment
Comments about 2m LC/ST Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Orange:
I used these cables in a lab environment, and they performed well up to 3gb/S. The 62.5u glass has good flex characteristics, and is reliable on repeat insertions. The jacket is the standard size. If you are going through a wall or ceiling, get the thicker 'Plenum Rated' jacket, for added abrasion resistance.
- Primary use:
Q & A
Applications include fast ethernet, ATM and gigabit ethernet for subsystems including telecommunications closets, equipment rooms, and work areas.