Make MTP/MPO your choice for high density fiber networks; it's specifically designed for fast ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications. Save time and money with MTP/MPO's increased ease of installation - simply pull one cable rather than twelve. Each MTP/MPO fiber assembly consists of twelve laser-optimized, 62.5/125µm multimode fibers under one OFNP plenum-rated jacket.
With our MTP/MPO, it's possible to run a single cable that automatically terminates twelve fibers in one easy plug-in. Plus, the small form factor of an MTP/MPO connector provides a higher port density. With its push-pull release mechanism, the MTP/MPO connector is easy to engage and disengage. Plus, its latch design prevents the plug from snagging when jumper cables are being routed. Straight-through pinning; immune to electrical interference.
Please Note: MTP/MPO is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.
|Color : ||Orange |
|Length : ||10.00 Meter |
|UPC : ||757120330882 |
|Warranty : ||Lifetime |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.298 LB |
• Connector Dimensions: 7.75 mm height x 61 mm depth
• Jacket material: OFNP-rated Plenum
• Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Installation Minimum Bend Radius: 4.5 cm (1.8 in)
• Long-Term Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0 cm (1.2 in)
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -22 dB
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Please Note: Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.