Protect your high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when you connect with our shielded Cat6 patch cable. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications . Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Please Note: For maximum protection against EMI/RFI interference, use our shielded patch panel, #03864, and Cat6 shielded keystone jacks for complete end-to-end protection.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.180 LB|
|Length :||5.00 Foot|
• Conductor: 4-pair 26 AWG stranded STP
• Connector: Shielded 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
• Jacket: PVC
• Wired: TSB 568B (AT<(>&<)>T 258A)
• Foil shielding with drain wire
• Certification: TIA/EIA
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
• T1 Voice
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!