Extend a VGA video signal up to 300ft at a 1920x1200 video resolution
• Extend VGA up to 300ft at a 1920x1200 resolution • Utilizes a single category cable for extension • TruPair technology ensures compatibility with any monitor • TruChoice Power allows for power at transmitter or receiver end • Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units
(1) VGA Female, (1) RJ-45 Female
(1) RJ-45 Female, (1) VGA Female
The TruLink® VGA over Cat5 kit is a complete solution for extending a VGA video signal over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair cable up to 300ft at up to a 1920x1200 video resolution. This solution utilizes TruChoice™ power providing the flexibility to power at either the transmitter or receiver end. TruPair™ technology allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, to be communicated, ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display. Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension.
*Longer distances can be achieved at lower resolutions.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6 cables may be used for extension applications up to 250ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5e/6 cabling is recommended for applications where the Cat5e/6 cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use a Cat6 Solid Shielded Patch Cable
• Download the manual from the Support tab • Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
Tap an icon to learn more:
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Video Signal Support - VGA • Maximum Video Resolution - 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 • Maximum Cable Distance - 300ft* • Recommended Category Cable - Cat5e or Cat6
*Longer cable distances are supported at lower resolutions.