Trulink® Wireless USB to VGA+3.5mm Audio Kit
Wirelessly transmit VGA video and 3.5mm audio between a computer and a display using UWB technology
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
The second generation of the TruLink USB to VGA+ 3.5mm Kit provides a powerful solution to stream audio and video to a remote monitor, projector or television. Engineered to incorporate Ultra-Wide Band technology(UWB), this kit allows for in-room wireless connectivity up to 30 feet (line of sight) between the computer and display. Setup is simple and usage is seamless because all required video drivers are embedded in the host adapter. After initial software set-up, this device provides a plug and play experience for the user. Our new Quick Link feature allows additional users with host adapters to quickly connect to the device adapter with no additional steps required to ?pair? the devices.
This highly secure wireless connection is ideal for classrooms, conference rooms or to display audio/video content from your laptop to your home entertainment system. Two flexible device adapter mounting options are included, a desk mount and a wall mount.
Please Note: There is currently an issue with sending audio from a Mac running 10.7 or 10.8 to our wireless receiver. This is currently being investigated and we are working toward a resolution.
Input: (1) USB-A Male
Output: (1) HD15 Female, (1) 3.5mm Stereo Female
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• New QuickLink feature allows additional host adapters to connect to an existing device adapter with no pairing necessary
• WiMedia Data Rates: 53 to 480Mbps
• Data Rates (Mbps) - 53.3, 80, 106.7, 160, 200, 320, 400, 480
• Maximum Resolution - UXGA 1600x1200, WSXGA 1680x1050, 720p (1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x800) for video playback
• Operating Systems Supported - Windows XP, Vista (32 or 64bit), Windows 7 (32 or 64bit), Windows 8, Mac OSX 10.4+
• USB Standard - USB 2.0
• System Standards - WiMedia PHY v1.1, Wireless USB 1.0
• WiMedia Band Groups - Band Groups 1, 3, 6 (3.1 - 8.967 GHz)
• Ultra-Wide Band Frequency - 6.3 GHz to 7.9GHz (WiMedia? Band Group 3)
• WiMedia Channels - TFCs 1 through 10
• Range (Line of Sight) - 30ft
Power Adapter Specifications
• Power Input - 100-240VAC~50/60Hz, 0.5A Max
• Power Output - 5VDC, 2.5A, 12.5W Max
• Pin Diameter - 3.5mm
• Center Pin Polarity - Positive
• Video Output Connector - VGA Female
• Audio Output Connector - 3.5mm Stereo Audio
• LED Light Colors - Blue=Power, Green=Link
• Housing Material - Plastic
• Operating Temperature Range - 0°-50°C
• Operating Humidity Range - 10-95%
• Weight - 0.05lbs USB Transmitter, 0.35lbs Wireless Receiver
• Dimensions - 66 x 23.1 x 12.7mm - USB Transmitter, 142.24 x 80 x 31.75mm - Wireless Receiver
Q & A
• TruLink VGA+Audio Device Adapter
• TruLink USB Host Adapter
• Desk Mount Stand
• Wall Mount Bracket
• 1ft VGA Cable
• 3ft 3.5mm Audio Cable
• Power Adapter
• User Manual
• Quick Start Guide
• CD With Mac Video Drivers
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Driver | Mac OSX Driver | Firmware | Pairing Utility Quicklink
UWB Transmitter Firmware and Driver Update Instructions
Step 1 - Disconnect the USB transmitter from your computer.
Step 2 - Download and run the Firmware Update. Reconnect the USB transmitter when prompted.
**Do NOT disconnect the USB transmitter while the Firmware Update is running.**
Step 3 - Follow the on-screen prompts to complete Firmware Update. Disconnect the USB transmitter after the Firmware is up to date.
Step 4 - Install the driver required for your system (either Windows or Mac). Reconnect the USB transmitter after the install is complete.
If you still have issues connecting your device contact a C2G Support Representative through Chat or by calling 800-506-9607.