14ft Cat5e Non-Booted Crossover Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Yellow
Use with a network adapter to network two Windows®-based PCs in a peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater networking configuration.
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• Conductor DC Resistance - 89Ω/km (maximum)
• Insulation Resistance - 100Ω/km (maximum)
• Dielectric Strength - 500MV/m
• Certification: TIA/EIA
• Wiring Scheme - TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
• Approvals - RoHS Compliant
• Warranty - Lifetime
• Package Type - Polybag
• Jacket: PVC
Conductor (Qty. 4 twisted pair)
• Conductor Type - 24AWG (7/0.20), Stranded Bare Copper
• Insulation - H-D PE
• Diameter - 0.95 ± 0.02mm
• Colours - Blue, Blue-White, Orange, Orange-White, Green, Green-White, Brown, Brown-White
Connector Type (Qty. 2)
• Connector Type - 8P8C (RJ45)
• Gender - Male
• Connector Material - Polycarbonate
• Contact Material - Copper Alloy, Gold Plating - 50µm
• Jacket - FR-PVC
• Minimum Average Thickness - 0.55mm
• Outer Diameter - 5.30 ± 0.15mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable construction
- Strong Connection Points
- Computer Equipment
Comments about 10ft Cat5E Crossover Patch Cable - Yellow:
PC patch to IP communication hardware.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
Q & A
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM