• Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers and more
• Constructed with unshielded twisted pair wires
• Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
• Available in multi packs and in lengths up to 150ft
(1) RJ-45 Male
(1) RJ-45 Male
For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
|Length :||14.00 Foot|
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||16.480 LB|
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Comments about 14ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue:
Consistantly great products
Comments about 35ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue:
I use the 35 ft. Cat5E 350 MHz cable to connect my PC to the network. Using the cable allow me to connect to the network much faster then using any wireless device. I would recommend the cable to all my friends and family.
Comments about 5ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue:
good value for the money
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!