Supports gigabit ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, and internet protocol applications.
(1) ST Male
(1) ST Male
Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Tap an icon to learn more:
Jacket Rating :
All Measurements @ 1310nm MM
• Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Back Reflection Min 20dB • Ferrule Compression Force 7.8N to 11.8N • Innerbody pushout force from outerhousing 10lbs. • Ferrule holder pushout force from innerbody 10lbs. • Ferrule creep after heat aging @ 80degC-3 days <(><<)>0.001 in.
Temp/Humid Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Cold -10C, 4 days • Dry Heat 70C, 4 days • Damp Heat 40C/93%RH 4 days • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Durability Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Drop 8 drops from 1.8m • Engagement <(>&<)> Seperation Force Max 19.6 N • Mechanical endurance 500 cycles • Insertion loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Vibration Change in Attenuation
• Vibration 3 axis, 30 min • Change of Temp (Nb) -10to70C, no RH, 5 cycles, 30 min • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Strength Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Strength of Coupling Mechanism 15.5lbf for 60 sec • Cable pulling 2.2N Axial/2.2N 90deg • Cable Torsion 2.2N 10 Cycles • Cable flex 2.2N 100cycles • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
• Insertion loss Max0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB • Fiber Numerical Aperture 0.275 +/- 0.015