• Snap into any compatible patch panel or wall plate
• Available in 9 colors
• Strong connection points
(1) RJ-45 Female
Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G, formerly Cables To Go, wall plates or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
Please Note: Not compatible with C2G surface mount boxes.
|Vendor :||Cables To Go|
|Weight :||0.030 LB|
For more detailed specifications, please read this.
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• Meets or exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68
If you need an immediate answer, please live chat with one of our connectivity experts!
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How many jacks come in a pack?
A:These are sold individually.