Cat5E RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - White
180° 110/KRONE IDC punchdown; T568A/B
We Offer Same Day Shipping
Order by 4pm ET on weekdays, choose UPS Ground Shipping, and we'll ship that same day! For weekend/holiday orders, or weekdays orders after 4PM with UPS Ground Shipping, we'll ship your order the next business day. For More information, see our Shipping Tips.
Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G, formerly Cables To Go, wall plates or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
Please Note: Not compatible with C2G surface mount boxes.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Female
|Vendor:||Cables To Go|
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• Meets or exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68
• Current Rating - 1.5A
• Dielectric Withstanding Voltage - 1000VAC @60Hz
• Insulation Resistance - 500 MΩ (minimum)
• Contact Resistance - 20MΩ (maximum)
• Approvals - RoHS Compliant
• Warranty - Lifetime
• Package Type - Polybag
2 Twisted Pairs
• DC Resistance - 0.139 Ω/m @20°C
• Dielectric Strength - 750VAC/minute min
• Insulation Resistance - 100 MΩ/KM @20°C
• Material Type - UV stabilized PC+ABS, and polycarbonate, 94Vo rated
• RJ45 Jack Contact - Phosphor bronze, 50µ, Gold Plating
Q & A
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How many jacks come in a pack?Asked on 10/22/2013 by Anonymous
A:These are sold individually.Answered on 10/22/2013 by Sean from C2G
Use for any unloaded keystone wall plate or patch panel.
• Cat5E keystone jack
• Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector
• Three color-coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat5E icons.