C2G's Cables To Go OEM and Custom Solutions
For over two decades, C2G has created custom cables for hundreds of customers through our OEM Custom services offering – Cables To Go. ISO:9001-2008 certified, we utilize JIT and KANBAN to deliver a fast response time. With our vast experience, we have perfected the elements necessary to meet our customers' cabling needs: quality, flexibility, service and competitive pricing. C2G, one of the leading cable manufacturers, brings a consultative approach to engineering custom cables, utilizing CAD drawings and rapid prototyping to help determine your specific application requirements. All custom cables are backed by a lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship.
Please Note: Lastar, Inc. DBA Quiktron, and C2G is no longer registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), and is no longer authorized to manufacture or sell products that are controlled by the International Traffic of Arms Regulations ("ITAR"). Lastar, Inc. will not manufacture and/or sell any custom products that are controlled by ITAR, including those products that are designed or modified for military end-use. By placing an order for the quoted item you are certifying that the item is not a defense article controlled by the ITAR.
Let C2G Be Your Manufacturer On Your Next Project!
To get more information from C2G about our Cables To Go OEM and custom cable manufacturing capabilities; call, click or e-mail us and a representative will contact you within one business day.
C2G's Cables To Go OEM Custom Solution Benefits:
- Over 80% of our quotes are returned to the customer within one business day.
- Domestic and International manufacturing locations.
- Rapid engineering and prototyping services.
- Quick transition manufacturing to our high-production facility in mainland China to help our customers achieve economies of scale while still maintaining critical timelines.
- Guaranteed cable quality.
- Quick-turn prototyping available for sample approval.
- Rapid production of fiber optic network cables including patch cords, pre-terms and MTP.
- Fabrication of customer-specific custom cable assemblies and harnesses.
- Production of custom cable assemblies for highly-integrated specifications.
- Production and kitting of value-added cable assemblies that include PCBs, housing, or metal fabrication.